Information concerning airport identification cards :
All demands concerning identification cards are dematerialised and must be submitted via the STITCH portal :
- Concerning the companies that work on the platform :
- The security correspondent of the company is in charge of sending an email to the badge office(firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for access to the STITCH portal
- The person in charge must also communicate the following details relative to their company: company name, SIRET number, address, zip code, last name, first name and correspondent’s signature
- You will receive an email with a link and a login that will allow you to access the STITCH portal
- For subcontractors that work for a company present at the platform
The authorised company must send a declaration filled-out by the subcontractors to the badge office (email@example.com).
The subcontracting company will then receive an email with the link to the STITCH portal.